Ontario Off-Road ATV Vacations
Hundreds of miles of ATV trails are easily accessible from Auld Reekie Lodge. Guided tours are available with local experienced guides to lead you to the marked and unmarked trails. Ride to high lands with vistas that include beautiful lakes. Ride the hills and valley, explore old logging roads and survey some remaining stands of old growth forest.
Discover a forgotten past!
The local trail network consists of endless A.T.V areas utilizing historic mining, forestry and Hydro access roads. This network also links the communities of Shining Tree and Sudbury where you can ride day loops or set up overnight trips with one of our neighboring resorts.
- Retail gas and oil on site
- Free parking for vehicles and trailers
- Wood burning sauna
- Sand beach
- Campfire area
- Horseshoe pits
- Texas Horseshoes
- Route consultation from your dedicated hosts
See what we offer for ATV packages
ATV Meal Plan
Package Rate: $205 per adult/night
- Accommodations in our Lakeview Suites or Lakefront Cottages
- Full hot breakfast (choose from the menu)
- Bagged lunch and snacks
- 3 course supper
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Local trail maps
- We do not rent ATVs
Reservation and Policies
ATVing Package: $30.00 per person/night
Once a deposit is placed it is non-refundable and non-transferrable. You are responsible for the time you have booked and the amount of people you have booked.
Please note the following:
• All rates are based on double occupany, are subject to change without notice and are in Canadian funds
• Early arrival and late departure are subject to a fee.
No Pet Policy